Government of Canada
Common menu bar
Php31,633.00 monthly salary
Levels 6-8, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Philippines 1200
Closing date for applications:
Closing date not set
Summary of position:
Request for expressions of interest in emergency employment opportunities:
From time to time, opportunities for short-term, emergency employment become available at the Embassy of Canada. If you are proficient in spoken and written English, have good computer skills (Word and Excel), and experience doing office work such as data entry and handling client files, you may be qualified for one of these opportunities.
Please be aware that, in order to apply to work at the Embassy, you must be able to work legally in the Philippines. The Embassy cannot petition on your behalf for a work permit.
Once you have sent your CV, please do not contact the Embassy to follow up. We will contact you for an interview if you appear to have the skills and experience needed for any employment opportunities that become available.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited CVs apart from those who wish to be considered for emergency employment.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Language: Fluent English (oral and written)
- Recent* experience in dealing with the public / client services.
- Recent* experience in working in a general office environment and following standard office procedures.
*Recent is defined as minimum of 3 years within the last 5 years
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Client Focus
- Effective Interactive Communication – Oral and Written
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Effective performance under pressure
- Sound organizational skills
- Professional Integrity
- Values & ethics in the workplace
- Ability to learn & use new software
Preference may be given to candidates who have the following asset qualifications:
- Previous experience of working for a diplomatic mission or international organization
- Working Knowledge of the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act & Regulations
- Fluent French (oral and written)
Occasional overtime may be required
Condition(s) of Employment:
Obtain and maintain the required level of security clearance from the Government of Canada. This involves, among other things, criminal record checks, credit checks, and validation of qualifications.
The successful candidate must also meet medical requirements as defined by the employer and will be asked to undergo a medical evaluation by a physician.
Area of selection:
Open to Philippine nationals and expatriates with work permit (or who are eligible for work permit), who are currently residing in the Philippines
Mondays to Thursdays: 08h00-16h30
Top of Page